Juvenile Court

Fighting for Kids and Parents in Juvenile Court

Whether your child has been accused of a crime or you are facing an abuse/neglect case in an Omaha juvenile court, we have the specialized experience it takes to help in the complex area of Nebraska juvenile law.

Compassionate Counsel to Navigate Juvenile Cases

As a parent, you only want the best for your child. But when your son or daughter is accused of breaking the law, it can feel like you are powerless to protect him or her against the long-term damage – sometimes lasting into adulthood – that can come from criminal charges as a minor.

At Hightower Reff Law, we understand your frustration and will provide the compassionate representation you need to protect your child’s future interests.

A Strong Defense of Your Child’s Future

Youthful mistakes, however serious, can follow a young person into adulthood. These stains on a child’s record can create additional obstacles when attempting to find employment or when applying to college.

As your lawyers, we will take action, when possible, for records to be sealed, to make a case for a dismissal of the charges or other steps to protect the integrity of your child’s future.

Our Experience and Success in Abuse and Neglect Cases

Sometimes, a report is made to child protective services (CPS) that the state feels requires investigation by police and/or a CPS worker. If that happens, call us before you speak with police or CPS. Very rarely will you succeed at talking yourself out of the allegations being investigated. You need legal advice from the beginning.

With experience handling a variety of juvenile cases, through both the juvenile court and the county court systems, our attorneys realize that nothing should be taken for granted. To better protect the young people we represent, we must have an in-depth understanding of the situation. The sooner you contact us, the better.

Parents and their children come into our office facing all types of juvenile court cases as well as criminal charges. A few of the most common include:

  • Underage drinking (minor in possession).
  • Drug possession — marijuana, prescription drugs and others.
  • Theft/shoplifting.
  • Truancy.
  • Vandalism.
Abuse and neglect of a child.

Our Family And Juvenile Law Attorneys Are Here for You

We can help if you or your child faces criminal charges, juvenile court delinquency or an abuse/neglect case in Omaha and surrounding areas.

Don’t Wait

In any criminal or juvenile court matter, it’s important to act quickly. At Hightower Reff Law, our attorneys will help your family take decisive action against criminal and juvenile court charges. From guidance while navigating the complex legal system to advocating on your behalf, we will be there for you.

Questions about Juvenile Court?

If your child is in trouble with the law, get help now. Call us today at 402-932-9550 or visit our contact page to schedule a time to come in and talk to one of our attorneys.

Let's Talk