Immigration Law

Immigration Law

We understand that immigration status affects all areas of your life. Immigration law changes everyday, so it is important that you have knowledgeable and qualified legal representation to help you navigate the immigration process. Our immigration attorney is here to help you and your family every step of the way.

  • Family-Based Immigration

    U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents can apply for certain relatives to become a Lawful Permanent Resident in the United States. In some cases this can be done while in the United States, however in other cases it is often necessary to work with United States Embassies abroad.

    Learn More
  • Immigration Court Defense and Immigration Bond

    Have you or someone you know been detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement? We can represent you in court to help you file for immigration bond and other relief from deportation and removal.

    Learn More
  • Work Permit Applications

    We understand that your ability to work in the United States is essential to you and to your family. We can help you renew your Work Permit before it expires so you can support your family without worry.

    Learn More
  • DACA Applications and Renewal

    Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals or “DACA” was created in 2012 in order to prevent the deportation of certain individuals who were brought to the United States when they were children. Ask our immigration attorney if DACA is right for you.

    Learn More
  • Violence Against Women Act and Survivors of Domestic Violence

    Regardless of gender or biological sex, survivors of domestic violence can apply for a Green Card in certain circumstances. If you have been harmed by a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, we can help you get immigration relief.

    Learn More
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Status

    Certain individuals who are under the age of 19 in Nebraska can petition for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, an immigration application that can lead to Lawful Permanent Residency.

    Learn More
  • Citizenship and Naturalization

    If you have maintained your Lawful Permanent Residency (Green Card) for a certain period of time, you may be able to apply for U.S. Citizenship. We can work with you to determine if citizenship is right for you and help complete the steps needed to become a citizen.

    Learn More

related content

Apply for Temporary Protected Status March 2021 TPS Update

Apply for Temporary Protected Status: Venezuela and Burma/Myanmar Citizens — Just the Facts

March 25, 2021

Looking for information about how to apply for temporary protected status or recent TPS updates impacting citizens of Venezuela and Burma/Myanmar? We’re giving you the facts on recent temporary protected status updates. APPLY FOR TEMPORARY PROTECTED STATUS: JUST THE FACTS. This month, Department of Homeland Security authorized citizens from two new countries to apply for […]

Read More